In standard blackjack, blackjack payouts are based on the bets made. For example; the payouts were made at a ratio of 3:2, while other payouts are were made at a ratio of 1:1.
In Bonus Blackjack, however, players are able to bet on the outcome of their two cards. The wager in this instance only applies to the two original cards dealt. In Bonus Blackjack, only a combination of the ace of spades and jack of spades wins the highest payout on blackjack. Here the ratio of the payout is 50:1. If a player achieves blackjack with any other suit, the payout ratio is 25:1.
• Two standard 52-card decks are used.
• Players have the option to double down.
• Players can split their hand.
• Splitting can be done on up to four cards.
• The dealer is obliged to stand on a hand total of 17 or more.
• The dealer is dealt one card facing up and the other facing down.
• Aces can only be split once, and blackjack cannot be achieved from a split ace.
• Double down is available after a split or hit.
• In the event of a push, the player does not lose their bet. The bet can remain in the betting circle or returned to the player.
• The full blackjack jackpot can only be won with a combination of an ace of spades and jack of spades.
Different cards carry different values:• Aces have the value of one or 11; players and dealer can determine the value.
Blackjack can be won in three possible ways:• Accumulating blackjack from the first two cards dealt.
• Atlantic City Blackjack Gold Blackjack
• Big Five Blackjack Gold
• Double Exposure Blackjack
• European Blackjack Gold
• Hi Lo 13 Blackjack
• High Streak Blackjack
• Pontoon Blackjack
• Spanish Blackjack
• Vegas Single Deck Blackjack
• Vegas Strip Blackjack
• Single Hand Blackjack
• Triple Sevens Blackjack
Sign-up today with House of Jack and try your hand at blackjack. House of Jack offers great rewards and an epic gaming experience!